Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A NEW LOOK!!

If you have been coming regularly to look at my blog, you will notice that it looks different!! I get bored with things, so I decided to update the look of the blog, hopefully for the better!! I've picked a new template background, switched the side bar elements to right side of the blog, and added a different header picture. This was taken during our Sherri Thomson Reining clinic last spring.
On the sidebar, I've added a New "What's Happening, Let's Go!" Link. This has dates of reining shows, and clinics and other things of interest, with direct links to the relevant sites. It is organized by dates so hopefully it will help you plan more easily what events you want to attend!
Also, on the side, I've posted a gadget that will allow you to directly link this site to your Facebook or Twitter page, so you can help spread the word about our club. 

PLEASE SEND ME A COMMENT AS TO WHETHER YOU LIKE THE CHANGES, ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ADDED, ANY POSTS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO MAKE, OR JUST TO SAY HI!! I'D LOVE TO GET SOME FEEDBACK!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD AN EVENT, TO THE "WHAT'S HAPPENING" SIDEBAR, PLEASE E MAIL ME THE INFO, WITH AN ATTACHED LINK TO YOUR SITE (Please keep it reining related, or at least something horsey related that our members may be interested in...) 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Bella ! Even though I don't understand 90% of that horsey-stuff you're posting on here ;)

    Nice job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks sweet! Like it a lot.. You do sucha good job Bella!!

    ReplyDelete