Well I met my weight loss goal this year, but what about my horse related goals:
1) Ride at least once a week-I'd like to do more, but my job makes it difficult through the week. Once a week is realistic for me right now...
2) Compete in at least 3 reining shows (Kamloops and the 2 WCRA shows in Chillwack) Again I'd like to do more, but tight finances will dictate here....
3) No PENALTY points in my classes. (Tough!, but doable....)
4) Master Flying Lead Changes (with help-Casandra, Sherri and anyone else, I WILL get this... )
5) Compete in at least one Non Pro class with a full NRHA pattern (this will happen after I have the lead change thing down...)
6) This isn't really MY goal, but a team goal of having my 3 year old compete in at least one show this season-will depend on her readiness, and trainer's discretion
7) I'm SCARED to state this one in public BUT- here it is...Compete in one freestyle class (I hope there is still beginner freestyle....)
SO there it is out in the public for all to see. Now, I'd like to see yours! Post your goals in the comments section under this post. By stating your goals out loud, and making them public, you make them REAL!! Don't leave me hanging here!!