Thursday, June 25, 2009

Schools' Out!!

(PICTURE_ Phil and Bella on a practice run on the Similkameen River, May, 09) 

Hey everyone.
As of Friday I'm on summer vacation! Yeah! However, I don't have internet access at home, so for the next 2 months, I will probably post less frequently on this blog. I usually go to The Fish On Pub or the "Moose" for free internet access to check e mails, etc, at least once a week. Phil and I are participating in a canoe trip down the Big Salmon/Yukon rivers from July 13, until July 24/25, and then I'll be heading down to Sherri's in Princeton to get ready for "Reininin the Sun" reining show in Armstrong July 31-August 2nd. We should be around for the month of August. If anyone would like me to post/address anything specific on the blog over the summer, let me know (by e mail or phone). I will continue to send out blog updates to members on a regular basis. Have a great summer everyone!-get out and enjoy the great outdoors, and don't forget to take the opportunity to participate in (or just watch) the great reining shows, our WCRA West Coast Classic, in Chilliwack (July 17-19) and Armstrong!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella, It will be very nice to kick back and enjoy the summer doing our own thing. Hope everyone takes advantage of this, so don't miss out. Their will be lots of time to get those slides down pat. (well along with everything else) We'll see ya all throughout the summer. Sincerely yours Graham Allwood

    ReplyDelete